lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Not that hard after all

In my last post I said that I was having a lot of problems with QTextBrowser implementation because of images size and poor HTML support in general. Well, I was wrong!
After sending a few mails to Roberto Alsina (Lateral Opinion) I managed to display images with custom width and height, without needing to subclass more functions nor using QWebView. Thanks fo the help!

Once done that, I thought it would be cool to fix google-maps-streetview plugin, so I did it, and that's how it looks like:


But that wasn't enough. I was having a lot of free time, so I did a full commits party! Right away from commit 57 to commit 85! Almost 30 commits in one day!
Starting with 57. There was an error in all plugins that support *-more command. They were showing wrong results/current page number/result number.
Next important commit was the range 64-66 in which I implemented Jake-PyQT4 config dialog. I also added another skin. They both look this way:


Some small bug fixes, related with how I was managing prompt and cursor text, configuration parsing/saving, qss coding style, plugins typos, etc.

Commit 81 is interesting because of the focus-on-first-run bug described in my last post.

I should thanks to andresmcid for being such a good beta-tester and reporting bugs instantly via MSN. Thanks!

Also, thanks to nanotube (creator of pyHook) for promising making a release compatible with Python 2.7. Thanks!

Also, thanks to mgrant (creator of python-xlib) for promising making a release fixing some bugs and some annoying output messages. Thanks!

What now?
I'll be probably working on mp3 plugins. But first I'll level up a little bit my skills using Beautiful Soup. Once I think I'm done, I'll start making plugins for goear and filestube. Once I'm done with those, I'll add more.

I don't know when I'll post, but don't expect it too late. (or subscribe via RSS)

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario