sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

What a waste of time...

This is a quick update. SVN hasn't seen too much commits this week because I was trying to make something with those tabs. I was trying to resize the rect of the QTabBar that handles the tabs in order to fix that "bug" that's there right now. You can see it if you move a tab to one side. Do you see how the tab gets cutted? That's what I have been trying to fix, but without luck...
The code is still there, committed, but commented. Maybe I'll try to do it again some when in the future, or maybe not.

Because of lack of new cool stuff, I decided to implement better the text cursor. Now it works just like a real console :)

Nothing more for today, but I'll try to finish the urban dictionary plugin and start working on those mp3 plugins that I promised. I'll write next week.

Have a good time until then!

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario